Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The URLs and DOIs for the references should be provided.
- The text formatting follows the rules outlined at Author Guidelines.
- Authors should use the template for IEEE Transactions.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text appropriately rather than at the end.
- The submission file is in PDF file format.
- The pdf file does not exceed 2MB.
- Has funding support correctly been acknowledged?
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in the journal submission systems will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and the SBrT. They will not be made available for any other purpose or party.